- Time of issue:2020-02-07 00:00:00
HXZA Maritime Security
HXZA provides holistic maritime security solutions tailored to the unique needs of our clients. With a specialization operating aboard merchant vessels and commercial fishing vessels, we leverage our deep background across these sectors to continuously meet strict service level agreements and budgets while always remaining compliant with international, port, coastal, and flag state regulations as well as industry best practices.
Our operations command center, located at our headquarters in Beijing, is manned 24/7/365, and provides constant management and logistics support to our deployed operators and clients.
• Flexible Services to Meet Unique Client Needs ?Competitive rates without sacrificing quality.
• 24/7/365 Land Based Operations Center. ?Convenient Embark/Disembark Points.
• Volume-based discounts offered. ?Favorable payment terms.
• Tailor Made Proposals for each client based on voyage details and vessel particulars. ?Worldwide Insurance Coverage Meeting or Exceeding Industry Requirements (USD $ 5 million or more per occurrence)
Our clients include the largest international ship-operators. HXZA provides maritime security services aboard more than 60 vessels transiting high risk waters each month. Our management cell and embarked security guards understand the unique demands of clients.
By appreciating the distinct characteristics and activity of each vessel type, especially vessels engaged in the commercial fishing industry, including longliners, purse seiners and reefers, HXZA is able to design a bespoke security solution to consistently harden and protect the vessel and crew across all operating areas.
HXZA maintains approvals from the major flag states to perform maritime security services aboard their fleets and holds all necessary operating licenses from the coastal and port states where we may transit, trans-ship, or store controlled goods.
Our operations are certified in compliance with ISO 28007 and the International Code of Conduct (ICoC) for Private Security Providers. In fact, HXZA is the first company from Asia to receive certification to the ICoC and is presently the only maritime security company globally to hold such certification.
To best serve our clients?needs, we developed our own proprietary logistics footprints to ensure timely and repeatedly viable embarkations and disembarkations of our maritime security teams offshore and in ports worldwide. Thanks to wholly-controlled infrastructure, a large cohort of security guards, and strategically positioned equipment, we are not only successfully serving the numerous daily operations of our existing clients, but we are also able to rapidly deploy security teams to serve new clients on short notice.
Security Team Performs Continuous Vessel Hardening and Vessel Defense Tasks:
• Reviews and enhances vessel conformance to BMP-5 recommendations.
• Undertakes 24/7 security lookout during the entire passage or fishing activity.
• Designs and reviews vessel defense plan with the Master.
• Cooperates with Master and Crew to run vessel defense, anti-piracy, and anti-activist drills.
• Holds daily briefing with Master and Officers.
• Reliably defends vessel from acts of aggression at sea in line with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Rules for the Use of Force (RUF).
Scan the QR code to read on your phone